You wish to reserve at the Robin des Bois? Here are your options!
On several Thursdays and Fridays in November and December, the Robin des Bois invites businesses, families and friends to its activity: Cook it to the next! The party where you feel better, after!
Celebrate the holidays in a generous way, while feasting! The evening is divided into three parts:
- 5:30 pm: Welcome cocktail
- 6:00 pm: Group cooking activity, as the tables become kitchen islands and you become cooks!
- 7:30 pm: Christmas Dinner Buffet
- 11:00 pm: End of the festivities
To reserve, click here and choose the Cuisinez au suivant event, for the date of your choice.
From Friday to Sunday
Would your group like to meet, but not take part in the Cook to the Next event? From Friday to Sunday (between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.), four spaces are available for groups:
- The Lounge: Semi-private section, accommodating up to 40 people. The many wooden tables and the couch encourage conversation.
- The refectory: Semi-private section, ideal for a tightly knit group! Composed of a sitting area and a refectory table that can seat up to 18 people.
- The dining room: Located in the center of the chalet, this open space offers tables of various sizes, seating up to 60 people.
- The Loggia: An enclosed room that can seat up to 25 people and is particularly suited for business meetings. Tables can be moved to achieve the desired configuration. Please note: no WIFI signal. Available for rent: $250 plus taxes (discount for NPOs and cultural or community organizations).
To book, write to : email@example.com
– – –
From Monday to Thursday
If you wish to rent the chalet from Monday to Thursday, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the date and time desired, the number of people and the nature of your event.
– – –
We do not take reservations for a table or tables.
Would you like to reserve a table for a lunch with a friend or a family brunch? The spaces described above can be rented. For a table, the principle of “first come, first served” applies!
– – –
Do you have any questions? Write to us at email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Prepaid space rentals, food and beverages are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
Vehicles are strictly prohibited inside Parc La Fontaine
Alcoholic beverages must be purchased at the restaurant counter. No outside alcoholic beverages will be tolerated under penalty of losing our liquor license. We reserve the right to search bags upon arrival. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
For food, service is at the comptoir Bouffe & bar, unless you have pre-ordered for a buffet in your section. Beverages must be ordered at the counter. There is no table service.