Become a volunteer!
Everyone is welcome to come and be a volunteer! There are many tasks to be filled and everyone can join… no experience necessary, just bring your cheerful self! You do need to be 16 years of age however. Those between 8 years and 15 years can still join as long as they’re accompanied by an adult.
It’s simple: go to the website, create a profile and click on the shift you would like to work(and that’s available). By choosing the date, day or night shift and the preferred task, and you’ll be able to join us!
What awaits you as a volunteer?
At Robin des Bois, there are two principal types of functions: general kitchen assistance and dining room assistance.
Main chores may include :
• Weighing of produce
• Washing, cleaning, peeling of fruits and vegetables
• Cleaning up
Dining Room Assistance
Working in the dining room will appeal to those attracted by the contact with the public.
Main tasks :
• Greet customers and assign them a place
• Explain the menu, wine and drink lists to customers
• Take orders and serve meals and drinks to customers
• Set and clear tables
• Do general cleanup
Required Clothing (we supply the apron)
• Good general hygiene (clean nails, neutral body odour)
• Clean appearance (no jogging pants, hoodies, old tee shirts)
• Closed toe shoes (no sandals or high heels